Hello family,
This is me Carrie. I have desided that maybe some of you would like to know better whats going on with the eldest in our family. Jane Thompson, or most of you call her, Grandma. Well I have desided that for thoughs of you who are wanting to know that I would set up this place. A place where you can come and read after a Doctors appointment or after a test is ran, or just the day to day stuff she goes through. I will try to post as often as I can. But I am not just looking after our grandmother, I am also trying to get in to Pre med, so I have a lot on my plate to.
One of the other reasons I am posting this blog is because I want some people to realize that she is quiet ill at the moment and cant travel, Really that is doctors orders. Also perhaps it will give you a glimpse in that not only do we (my sister's and mother and I) get her for holidays all of the time and her birthday, but because we also get her for the Emergency Room trips, the doctors appointments, The nights she wakes up and has problems breathing, the days where she cant seem to stay awake, along with the nights she cant sleep. The nights we go with out sleep because we are worried about her.
I know some of you might be thinking at this point "Well why don't she go to a nursing home." All I can say is how dare you, how dare you for one moment think of putting her in a nursing home. There are cultures older then ours that sacrifice everything for there elders. I might have more time for myself if I didn't have to schedule things about doctor visits and such. But then I remember that she is my grandmother and what kind of horrible wicked person I would be if I allowed such thing to happen, or even for even thinking of it.
Carrie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment