Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Great News, an Update

Well hello, I know I have not been keeping this up to well. Life got busy. But yesterday May 19th grandma had a doctors appointment with Mark Dunn. He gave her some great news. Because of the type of stroke she had, it should be no time at all till she is 90% herself again. Which is quiet huge. She is walking a lot more though she depends heavily on the walker. The medications are keeping her well. In fact she is down to taking only 4 pills in the morn and 5 of a night which is quiet a bit less then before the pacemaker. Also she has not had any spells really here lately with her heart. All in all the doctor says that she is recovery nicely. May 22 she has her occupational and physical therapy and they will help her restore her sight and body. Though at this point she still isn't well enough to travel to far away from home, she has been going to Oregon City searching through books helping record our family genealogy on her fathers side(Ralph Parrish). We are hoping by July she is doing well enough for a trip to the coast.

I guess this is about all to day today. I will try to post again soon.

(Edit) I forgot to mention that the fungus in her asoficise is gone, also that with medication her asoficise is working better. She is no longer having a hard time breathing or swallowing harder foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment